What we may collect
Access to this website and the Services are free and voluntary. We will never collect any personally identifiable information on this website unless you want to create an account for using our premium services.
When you create an account or purchase any educational material being made available on this website, you may be required to submit your name, mail, and other information related to your demographic profile.
Coloring Point will never use any kinds of cookies or tracking tools to collect your identifiable information. Any information that may be used to identify you will be collected only when you share or submit that information to:
- Create your account on the website
- Ask for price quotes of preferred worksheets or other information related to educational materials being made available on this website.
- Order any worksheet or educational material being offered on the website.
- Subscribe to our newsletters or any other service being offered on the website.
- Submit your feedback or complaints regarding the Services being offered on the website.
Participate in surveys, contents, or promotional events being organized on the website.
The browsing behavior details include entry and exit pages, total time spent on the website, ads, features, or services that attracted you, links that were clicked, and other details or metadata related to your use of the Services.
The User Data can be very useful in resolving technical issues, improving website, and offering relevant worksheets, educational materials, services, or information you might be looking for.
Third Party Cookies
Coloring Point may use Google Analytics, AdSense, or other third party services to analyze web traffic, get demographics data, and monetize this website. Please acknowledge that these third parties may employ their own DART cookies and tracking tools to collect your personal information on the website.
You may disable third party cookies and tracking tools by modifying the configuration settings of your browser. However, some cookies may be required for the proper functioning of this website, and disabling them will prevent you from using certain features on this website.
How we may use your Personal Information
- We may collect, process, store, or use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Helping you login to your account.
- Preventing unauthorized access to the website.
- Helping you get the price quotes or other information related to the worksheets or other educational materials being offered on the website.
- Remembering your preferences such as size of the worksheets to help you with your next orders.
- Receiving your feedbacks, resolving problems, and improving your overall experience on the Services.
- Facilitating our collaborating partners, service providers and other third parties to send you promotional offers and exclusive deals. We may also send newsletters and other useful information related to the Services being offered on the website. However, you may revoke your consent to receive such newsletters and promotional offers at any time.
Sharing and Disclosure
When sharing your personal information with our collaborating partners or service providers, no additional information will be shared except what may be required to perform their services in a hassle-free manner. When feasible, the User Data will be aggregated to make it anonymous before sharing with such third parties.
Notwithstanding any provision in this section, Coloring Point reserves a right to share or disclose your personal information to third parties when such disclosure is necessary to:
Protect its business or legal rights.
Cooperate with the law enforcement agencies and prevent any fraud, misuse, or illegal activity on this website.
Comply with the applicable laws, governmental regulations, subpoenas, or court rulings.
Facilitate a merger or transfer of ownership.
You can take the following measures to manage your privacy on this website:
You can disable cookies/tracking tools by changing the default configuration settings of your web browser.
You can revoke your consent to receive our newsletters and other promotional offers from the third parties.
You can access your personal information and modify it when as required.
If you are unable to access or modify your personal information, you can request our privacy officer to help you access/modify your personal information. However, Coloring Point may refuse if such requests are not in conformity with the applicable privacy laws or likely to undermine the privacy and well-being of other users.
You can delete your account on the website and stop using the Service. However, when you delete or deactivate your account, it may take some time to remove your personal information from the backup servers.
Third Party Websites
Please acknowledge that this website may contain ads or other links to third party websites or services. We do not endorse any third party product, service, or content, including but not limited to third party views, reviews, suggestion or recommendations being featured on this website or made available on any linked website or service.
We offer worksheets and educational materials for kids, but all the resources on this website shall be accessed and used by the respective guardians/teachers. Coloring Point fully complies with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related international conventions. We do not collect any personal information from minors.
If you believe that any minor has submitted his or her personal information on the website, please write to our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take appropriate measures to delete any such personal information of minors from our website/servers.